Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tweaks.

I'm doing a few tweaks here and there, despite just how tech-inept I am -- adding wallpaper, a pic... I tried to do a title banner, but it never seems to fit its space, so perhaps later. I'd like to get some music on here, too... Just trying to get the mood right.

I've printed out an order form for the Darke County Infirmary Register microfilm. Sure, it seems like a small thing to those of you with working printers, but I had to drive to the library, people. Anyway, the next steps include investigating to see if the Day Book has been translated to an accessible microfilm, and finally contacting the Annie Oakley Foundation, to be completed Thursday and Friday.

Meanwhile, I'm in the midst of proofing a friend's screenplay... It'll take a while. I was silly to take it on while working on the current project, but I do silly things sometimes.

Anyway, here's another clip from the movie "Brendan and The Secret of Kells". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment